2012/05/19

MMM12 mint colour and the airport outfits

Hemen nator MMM´12 ko beste bi outfitekin. Egia esan oso lanpetuta nabil eta nik eginiko erropa gehiago erabili arren, argazkiak atera gabe pasatzen zaizkit egunak! Datorren urterako argazkiak ateratzeko teknika aldatu beharko dut.

Here you are my next two MMM´12 outfits. The truth is that I was so busy this week and althoug I wore more me-made garments, I didn´t take more pictures! Next year I´ll need a better plan to take pictures.

Picture from Masustak Eguzkitan.


Nire lehenengo outfitean hilabete honetarako egin dudan alkandora daukazue. Alkandora honen patroia Port Elizabeth dohaineko patroia da (Burdastyletik jeitsi dezakezue). Orain dela urtebete baino gehiago erabili nuen lehenengo patroia da, nire lehenengo alkandora! Josteko oso erraza eta aldaketa asko egin daitezkeen patroia da. Oraingoan modan dagoen mint koloreko zeta erabili dut eta bies zinta beltzarekin amaitu diot ertza. Botoiak jarri beharrean presioz lotzen diren brotxeak erabili ditut, errezak jartzeko eta toke desberdina ematen diotenak.

In my first outfit, I´m wearing a top sewed for this challenge. You can download this free pattern from Burdastyle it´s called Port Elizabeth. It was my first sewing project and my first pattern one year ago! It´s very easy to sew and you can make many differents versions of it. I used green silk to sew it and black bias binding for finishing the neck. Instead to sew buttons, I used snaps (is this the english term? I don´t know...). Snaps are so easy to put and they give a different touch to the garment.

Picture from Masustak Eguzkitan.


Top pattern: Port Elizabeth
Pants: Zara
Trainers: Munich.
Bag: Skunkfunk (outlet day bargain!)


Nire bigarren outfitean orain dela hilabete batzuk josi nuen erropa erabili dut. Gogoratzen duzue? (hemen dago sarrera) Ikeako tela erabiliz josi nuen eta Burda aldizkariko patroia erabili nuen. Nire atzean dagoen eraikina Bizkaiko aireportua da, baina lasai ez nagoela oporretan!

In my second outfit, I´m wearing a dress sewed a few months ago. Do you remember it? (Here) I sewed it with Ikea´s fabric and a Burdastyle pattern. The building behind me is Bizkaia´s airport but take it easy... I´m not on holydays!

Picture from Masustak Eguzkitan.


Dress pattern: Burda 2/11 Mod. 118.
Dress fabric: Ikea.
Trench: Promod.




4 comments:

  1. What a nice combination! I'm running to Ikea to get the same fabric! :) Actually I feel a little shy to use ikea fabrics to sew an outfit for myself. I feel that it may look like a curtain at the end! But your dress is so adorable that I may need to change my mind :)
    irem
    http://sewingyourstyle.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, you really rock the cool colours don't you? I liked your other mint dress as well ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mint top. I think I am going to make one. Thank you for posting the pattern link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I love that dress! Your new top is a very pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete